How We Communicate
We strongly believe in the importance of communicating with you regularly so that you are kept informed of your child's learning, development and achievements in school but also with key messages such as upcoming diary dates. There are many ways that we will communicate with you:
- Parentmail - all letters will be sent via email. Please make sure you update us if you change your email address. If you require a paper copy of any letters that are sent, please contact the Main School Office
- Class Dojo - we will update you with any key messages on the whole school 'story' and teachers will also post on your child's class 'story' the learning that is happening in class. You will also be informed of award winners on a Friday after our Celebration Assembly
- Website - all correspondence will also be uploaded to the school website
- Email - due to the current situation, we are aware that you may be missing contact with your child's class teacher. We encourage you to email your child's class teacher if you have any questions or concerns. You can also email Mrs Dale and Mrs Harford-Smyth if you have any wider school questions. Please contact the Main School Office if you need the email address of a particular member of staff.
- Microsoft Teams - as we are unable to invite parents and carers in to meetings and workshops, we will upload pre-recorded meetings onto the school website and Class Dojo. We will then invite you to join a Live Q&A session should you have any more questions through Microsoft Teams. Please look under 'Information Meetings' on the website for more information
- Telephone - if we need to contact you urgently, we will use the details provided to contact you. Please do inform us if your contact details change